Monday, December 10, 2012

On the 10th Day of Christmas Tag

10th Day of Christmas already, This tag was a lot of fun to do, I used a few different techniques.  
I used ink to distress the background and then I sprayed mist. I used stickles on the flower and on the joy.  I die cut the flower and the "Joy" was also distressed with in and stickled.  I used dots for dimension on the "Joy".
Have fun.



I finally started decorating today.  Natalie and I started with the Village, my mom use to do it for me ever year but she was just too tired to do it today and we really wanted to get it done already.
Can you see "Snowflake" he's our little elf who magically flew straight to the Village the minute it was finished.

 Left side
 Right side

Village

I started collecting Santa Clauses a few years ago, I had to stop because I have no more room in my garage for anything else, but I sure do love them.


Here is my BIG DADDY of Santa Clause.


Thank you all for stopping by.

No comments: