Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Introduction


I'm establishing this blog, to post the little bits and pieces of my life, my family and friends. I re-discovered scrapbooking 7 years ago, I was watching QVC they were having craft day. I bought my first kit it was a TSV by Anna Griffin. I still have a lot of the papers left and the box is a great storage and so beautiful. I use to scrapbook back in the 70's but not like this.

I love using different stuff on my pages not all all scrapbook related. I love chipboard, fibers and buttons but my favorite embellishments are flowers. I love primas is the one scrapbook item other than paper than I am totally addicted to.

I'm started in February and try to scrap a day in my life something like project 365 only my version. I don't like to follow any rules I like to think outside the box.

No comments: