My wonderful blog friend Kim send me this blog award, I just love it.
Here is a link to her blog check it out she is a truly talented scrapper Memories in Thyme Thank you Kim
Here is how it works....
*Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award
*Share “10 Honest Things” about myself
*Present the award to 9 other bloggers whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged me
*Be sure to tell the 9 bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them.
Here is my list of honest things: eeek...
1. My kids and nephews are the most important people in my life.
2. My Hubby is my soul mate and I love him dearly, even if he is Mr. Grumpy pants.
2. I always look at the glass 1/2 full.
3. I thank God every morning when I open my eyes. He gave me one more day with my kids and family.
4. I love people and believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
5. I love the Winter's in So. Florida I can sit in my back porch drinking coffee with my feet in the pool.
6. I love spending time with my sister, she is the best friend a girl can have. She is my kids second mom and does more for them than I do at times specially the girls since she only had boys.
7. I have one friend since we were born, we are still close friends. and I have two friends since we were 7 they are my sisters. We are planning on traveling the world when all are kids (well except Natalie) are gone.
8. I would love to have a home for pregnant teens, were they can leave their kids and go to school and learn a trade or get a college education. I have wanted to do this since I was a teen myself.
9. I love to volunteer at the Homeless shelter, but have not done it in a long time.
10. I want to life to be old and see my grandkids but only if my mind is healthy.
Pat, Sarah, Tere, Lori, Merilyn, Tonya
Monica M, Theresa, Kim,