Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Life from A Diferrent Angle

Was the challenge this week at It's All About Me. It was a very difficult one for me, I decided to ask my kids to tell me 3 thinks about me in one word, this is what they came up with. I did not put Tyler's since he does not like his father and me these day's and he would not co-operate I put his picture so that when he becomes a man and ask why his comment was not there I can remind him what a great attitude he had at 18.



I will come back shortly to announce the winner of the blog hop.
BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ant the winner is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



between the comments, LO's and followers I had 39 entries. Did Random.org and #16 came up.....sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the winner is..............







!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Bethie. Send me you email address and I will send your $15.00 GC.

1 comment:

BethieJ said...

THANK YOU!!!! I am so excited.. I see you want email.. I PM'd snail mail.. will resend it!! THANKS Diana! I LOVE your LO.. and I LOVE that idea!!