Monday, May 24, 2010

First CTMH Workshop

Friday I went to my first CTMH Workshop, I loved it, I love scrapping simple and is something I need to learn to do. I'm scrapping Daniel baby years and I don't think he wants flower, lace and all the feminine embellishments I so love to use. When I got home I scrapped even more pages with the kit we used at the crop. Great fun.

These are the LO's I created at the Crop, we did this 2 page LO.





This 2 page I did this weekend, Loving these pps.





TFL

3 comments:

Pat said...

Diana these are great! I have never been to CTMH workshop.

Barb Craft said...

Your LOs are fabulous!! I love that you were able to use multiple photos on all of them!! And that circle flower you made is fabulous!!
Barb :)

Unknown said...

these are fabby! Please email me
neeneesparks@gmail.com I've got good news, I hope!
Blessings,
Kim xXx