Friday, March 22, 2013

Playing with Gesso

I was in a mood to experiment yesterday, so I drove to Michaels, bought me some Gesso and a $1.00 picture frame and went to work.  I love the look of it, I think next time I will let the Gesso dry better before I start adding all the stuff.  I will definitely be altering more things and Gesso is my friend.






The best part of this project is that I used all this stuff that I have had for years.  The only new thing are the typewriter and the clock, those are new from Prima and I LOVE them.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Josey said...

I love it! Altering things is so easy and fun but I never seem to get around to it - thanks for the inspiration!

Kelly Roberts said...

i saw those gesso at m's too. i thought about trying them sometime too. i look fun and i do like to try new things. lovely diana!