Friday, September 13, 2013

Make a Splash

Hi everyone, I'm soooooooooooooooooo glad it's Friday, it was such a long week for me way too busy.  
The up side is that tonight is Girls Night at my home and we are heading to a great Mexican Restaurant, you know what will be waiting for me a nice cold Margarita.  Since I do not plan on cooking for anyone I stopped and bought the hubby and son some take out Peruvian food.
  
I did a little scrapping last night in the middle of my purging.  
This is for week 1 challenge at Let's Get Sketch. Loved the sketch and I have so much of these papers in my stash its time to start using them.  These are from 2012 summer.


Here is the sketch.


Thank you all for stopping by and have an amazing weekend.

11 comments:

Debbie P said...

Awesome job! That background paper is a perfect fit for the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Buffy Burnside said...

wonderful take on the sketch,I love the papers you used! thank you for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

LisaM said...

Love the pops of orange! Beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Unknown said...

Mmmm ... margaritas ...
Sorry, got distracted LOL! Lovely layout. Great interpretation of the sketch too. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Murphy's Law said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the scalloped edges. Very fun!!!

Carla said...

Great take on the sketch - love the scalloped edge!
Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

Brenshevia said...

Great take on the sketch. thanks for joining us at LGS!

Lynn said...

I love the mix of colors and patterns you chose for your layout! Awesome take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Stacia Brandt said...

What a great take on the sketch !!! Thanks for playing along with LGS!!

Tone-Lill said...

Love your fun and creative LO, love the papers too. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy :)

Stacey said...

Love the colors! Thanks for playing along at LGS!