Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cruise Pages.

I started working on my Cruise album.  I'm doing some of the page in the Project Life Style, never done that before either but I'm liking the fact that I can scrap all the pictures I want and not have to make a zillion pages.  They are simple but I'm  very pleased with how they look.

This first one is for the Sketch challenge at Sketches in Thyme.  (not the first page of the album.)


These are in order of how the Album should go.








Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

These look fabulous ! What a great way to celebrate your trip...which looked like a FUN time away:):)

Eli said...

Great job! How many beautiful pages! You rock! Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

Unknown said...

Great idea to mix 12x12 with Project Life, especially for a vacation album. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

wendipooh13 said...

way to go!!! wonderful pages!!! thanks for playing along with SIT!!!!