Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Graduate

I decided to start participating on some challenges.  I have been in hiatus long enough.  This one is for The Memory Nest Fall Frenzy Challenge.

This was a fun sketch, I never thought I would be able to fit all four photos on an 8 1/2 X 11 Page but I did.


I'm almost done with this album and is one of my favorite.  This little woman is amazing.  She is pursuing a career in Criminal Justice, in the way of the Naval Academy in 2 years and Quantico.  I wish her the very best.

4 comments:

Jane said...

So good to have a sketch that allows for multiple photos isn't it? And you did a great job using it for your page. Thanks for playing at The Memory Nest.

Sherri Caramico said...

Great take on the sketch! Lovely graduation layout! Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest!

Marci said...

Great job getting all 4 photos on this sized page! Glad you got back to scrapping and joining us at THE MEMORY NEST! Hope to see you again...nicely done!

Leslie Germain said...

What a fabulous page!! LOVE that you were able to fit all four fantastic photos!! I am sure this will be one special album!! thank you for playing along with tMN! Hope you will join us again soon.