Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to School Reveal Day

At Frosted Designs. I have to admit I was stuck when I saw this challenge since all the back to school photos of the kids have been scrapped and school has not started here yet, we go back on Monday, can you see the smile on my face? I'm definitely doing the HAPPY dance. So I did one on Monica's graduation from Elementary School, a few years ago, she is now starting eighth grade, I don't know were time has gone, my little baby is a beautiful young lady now. If it wasn't for the 13 year old attitude she be perfect. But who want's perfect anyhow? I love her just the was she is.



Now go check out all the wonderful work our DT put together for you and play along you could win this amazing prize from Lucky Girl Crafts at the end of the month.


Have a Great Weekend and have fun Scrapping.

1 comment:

Fern said...

Beautiful layout of a beautiful young lady!! Love the little banner!!! Hugs!!