Saturday, November 13, 2010

Some Lo's to Share

I have had 2 day of scrapping, in between my cleaning and laundry. Here a 2 that I can share with you.

This one I did last night for Friday Fast Track Sketch at Scrapping the Moments


This one I did using the color and sketch challenge at Let's Scrap this is my firs time using their sketches but I'll be using them a lot more often, It's a great way to scrap all the pictures of my summer and other mini vacations we took this year.

come back tomorrow lot's more to post then.

3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun LO! Love all the cute pics!

Fern said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Love both layouts and the photos are so cute!!! Way to go at scrapping so many of your pictures!!! Hugs!!!

Barb Craft said...

Really... you can do LOs between laundry and cleaning! You really do rock!! I am lovin' that blue hair!! You are looking good!! Both LOs are great!! I really like the suess themed one... I guess it is the teacher in me!
barb :)