Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Scrapping The Moment

I can't believe is December already, don't know were this year went.
Today is my Sister Dania's Birthday, she is my best friend I love her dearly.

Did I mention she is 14 months younger than me, yeap 29!!!!

Anyhow, today we have new challenges up at Scrapping the Memories, We are scraplifting this beautiful LO by Ruth.


Here is my take on it. I'm almost done with my vacation photos thanks to all these multi photo LO's that I'm going outside my comfort zone and doing them. I'm so glad I did.




Hope you have time and come join us at Scrapping the Moments.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Happy birthday to your sissy! she is just as beautiful as you!! As for your LOs... you are amazing!! I love how you are using so many photos and doing some two pagers!! when you finish with your family will you come start on mine?!! lol!!
Barb :)

Jess said...

This dps came out so fantastic!!! love it!