If you are looking for the Blog Hop Go HERE
I made this altered Vase for the girls room. I'm not one to alter much of anything, but this turned out beautiful.
1. Start with a clean, dry, smooth surface crystal vase.
2. I used two different Acrylic paints; Deep Sea and Shopping Bag.
3. With a sponge brush, paint the vase with a dry brush going up and down. Do the light color first then the darker color.
4. I used 4 different Tattered Angel Glimmer Mists; Riptied, Candy Apple Red, Mustard Seed and Oriental Poppy (My Favorite).
5. Once the vase had dried well from the Acrylic, start spraying your heart away. I let the glimmer mist dry a little then I dabbed very carefully so I didn't take the Acrylic off. After you are all done with the misting, let it dry for a day.
6. Start to embellish the vase. I used lots of primas and a little bling. The hot glue gun worked best, but I also used Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive.
Hope you try this out, it's not difficult and the end result is beautiful!
Remember check out Frosted Design blog Hop.
Thanks for stopping by.