Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mother's Love

This is for CSI challenge #10. the journaling reads.
Forty-Something and starting over. What a wonderful surprise. I feel young again, have learned patience I enjoy playing make believe, always on the go, no time for pain or feeling old. Fifty is just a number. I love being a mom at any age.

I used for the Evidence:
1. Fabric (The green strip of circles cut out of a Websters Page fabric.
2. Metal (Lots and lots of it including the title)
3. Create Light. I used the lighter cardstock as a background for the dark photo, makes is a little lighter.

Journaling Details:

1. Documented a little story about being a mom and starting over.
2. used the word Hope.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

Wow Diana...this is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE it...and the journaling...awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

Great page! Love the journaling!