Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 7

We are on day 7 already, and I have to tell you that I have not purchased one gift.
I have not put out one Christmas ornament.  By this time last year my whole house was decorated my village was up and more than 1/2 of my gifts bought.
I'm just not in the Christmas spirit this year.

Well I will have 12 beautiful cards! and I am doing the December Daily so far so good.

Tonight is Winter Wonderland at Natalie's School, what that means is that Natalie get to go back to school in her pjs and their favorite teddy bear and have fun with her friends, play games, taking a picture with Santa and watch "The Orient Express" for the umpteenth time, while I get to have fun in the Gift shop dealing with 200+ people in a small crowded classroom.  Fun Right? Not? But Natalie loves when I volunteer at school and if was up to here I would spend my days volunteering at school.


                                       Add a touch of color.


Have a wonderful day.

No comments: