Wednesday, December 12, 2012

ON THE TWELFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS....

My true love gave to me..........
It's a bittersweet day, I've had so much fun seeing all the cards everyone has created.  
Remember you have until Midnight your time tomorrow December 13th, to post your tags to enter the drawing for the $20 gift certificate to the scrapbook store of your choice.

I love Santa, I collect them and I love vintage images of him, so for our last tag let's do a Santa Image, any style in any form.  Have fun.


Well my tree is up, tomorrow I need to fill in the hole because this one is pretty Holey!! lol.  
I'm going to stick a big poinsettia in them hole.

A few of my favorite ornaments.  These are all over 20 years old.  They withstood the toddler years of all three kids.  Soon it will really be a vintage Victoria tree. 





Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: