Thursday, May 23, 2013

Special Post --- Cocina Criolla by Nitza Villapol

I posted this in my cooking blog, but thought I should share this with you, since it is my other pastime cooking!

My Tia Nancy recently move to Spain and among all the wonderful things she gave me, she gave me this priceless treasure, well if you go to Amazon I can get about a pretty penny for it.  But I would not sell it for all the tea in China.

Not only does it have all of my favorite recipes that Mi Abuelita use to make for me, it was a special gift from one of my favorite aunts.  


Stay tune, going to start cooking my way through it.  Making a few adjustments to make it a little healthier.  Except when it come time to make those Platanos a la Tentacion (Temptation Plantains) that is just what they are a horrible, delectable sin.

No comments: