Sunday, November 8, 2009

Scrap A Little Sketches.

I did all 3 Sketcher for November. Today has been one of my favorite days, DH made chicken soup, my mom and sister came for a while, and I scrapped. Perfect. Thanks so much for looking.

Cat Girl The minute I saw this LO I knew I had to use this pp. I removed the small circle and added a bigger one. It's shimmery looks real nice IRL.



The Girls We had such a great time at "The Little Farm"

Animal Lover Monica stood next to this horse most of the day, she was so worried that she had kicked her water bucket and it was hot out. Monica was trying to get the attention of the people there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your layouts are great! Love the cat girl. That cat is fabby, you dd is beautiful. I'm glad you had a terrific day!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Pat said...

These are great!! Love them all.