Thursday, November 19, 2009

So Thankful

This was for a challenge at scrappinmojo. We had to choose someone in our life's that we are thankful for. I have a lot of people that I am so thankful for. After asking my older two Daniel and Monica, they both said Madrina (my sister) and yes she is my life line and without her I would be completely lost and she is the little sister but more than that she is my best friend. But I did not want to do it about her, so then I asked someone else, that makes you smile and love they both said Natalie. I took their word and went to work. Can I tell you all how so very blessed I am for the best kids in the world.

So Thankful
The Journaling reads: I am thankful for each and everyone of your siblings, but you my sunshine are one special little girl. You have brought so much joy and happiness to our family. Those big brown eyes of yours are always beaming with happiness and joy. You have such an amazing personality you can converse with an adult or a baby. You always have fun, your imagination is endless, your heart is big and you love "Loving Time".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh this is such a gorgeous layout. Love the circle theme and those browns and blues are so fabby together. YOur daughters are stunning. You have such a fantastic style. Love it!
Blessings,
KimxXx