Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Challenge Master's Summer Loving CONTEST!!!

Summertime & the living is easy..... are you ready to be challenged???
are you ready for some FUN?????
Well then you won't want to miss this our first contest here @ CHALLENGE MASTERS!!!!

I suppose you want details, yes?
OK This will run for four (4) weeks, starting the 1st Sunday in July. July 4th I will post a challenge for you & then every Sunday there will be a new challenge the last challenge will be July 25th. You will have 1 week to do each challenge. The Challenge will have to be posted the following Saturday in the gallery under the summer loving' contest by midnight EST.
You will be awarded points & there will be a panel of judges from the DT. If there is a tie we will do a random drawing.

Would you like to know what the winner will receive??
Terri has graciously offer a $25.00 GC to the winners choice of on-line store & a Guest Diva spot!!!!!
and Pat....I will send the runner - up a scrapping kit!

2 comments:

Tere Azua said...

Hola Diana,

You are always so busy and creative!!!!

I'm hoping next month I can go back to visit the blog challenges list I have in my favorites... the ones you design for are there!!!!

Litasteve said...

I really liked your article. Keep up the good work.
sending flowers to Poland