Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Friday and our challenge is up at Frosted Designs . This week's challenge is to use this picture as inspiration. Take the colors and use at least 3 on your LO/Card/Project. I Love New England, the old homes, the mountains, hills, valleys the flowers in the spring and summer, the beaches, the food, the salt water taffies I don't think there is anything I "don't" like about New England.

Now isn't this a Gorgeous picture, precisely why I "LOVE" traveling through New England, this was taken at Plymouth Harbor, it's a bed and breakfast there, right across is the Harbor.


I'm not generally a card maker but I really loved this bird and want to use it for our Christmas cards this year.





I used the Gilded Christmas Dove and some scraps, sticklers and glitter.

This month we have a great sponsor Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More. When you have time check them out, their digi stamps and kits are great.


Hope I can see lots of you play. We are having a prize every week and the digi stamps are all too cute.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Diana! Love the stickles and glitter!

Unknown said...

OMG, this is simply gorgeous! I love your digi image!!!! YOur colors are divine! Love that yummy ribbon too!
Hopefully, I'm back to regular visits now, school has been soooooo busy!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sandi Clarkson said...

Awesome card and fantabulous challenge!