Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Friday and our challenge is up at Frosted Designs . This week's challenge is to use this picture as inspiration. Take the colors and use at least 3 on your LO/Card/Project. I Love New England, the old homes, the mountains, hills, valleys the flowers in the spring and summer, the beaches, the food, the salt water taffies I don't think there is anything I "don't" like about New England.

Now isn't this a Gorgeous picture, precisely why I "LOVE" traveling through New England, this was taken at Plymouth Harbor, it's a bed and breakfast there, right across is the Harbor.


I'm not generally a card maker but I really loved this bird and want to use it for our Christmas cards this year.





I used the Gilded Christmas Dove and some scraps, sticklers and glitter.

This month we have a great sponsor Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More. When you have time check them out, their digi stamps and kits are great.


Hope I can see lots of you play. We are having a prize every week and the digi stamps are all too cute.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Diana! Love the stickles and glitter!

Kim said...

OMG, this is simply gorgeous! I love your digi image!!!! YOur colors are divine! Love that yummy ribbon too!
Hopefully, I'm back to regular visits now, school has been soooooo busy!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sandi Cl~ said...

Awesome card and fantabulous challenge!