Monday, February 21, 2011

Few LO

This weekend I had a little time to Scrap.
Natalie and I went to see the Justin B. movie, it was not something I really wanted to do but after seeing the movie I was glad I did. It was more like a documentary about Justine's life, very well put together. Have new respect for the kid. I don't think it needed to be 3D and is probably something I would of watch at home but Natalie loved it and I guess that's what matters.




I'm home today, may go to the Coconut Grove Art festival or I may just stay home and relax, like if I know how to relax.

Have a great Presidents day, thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Barb Craft said...

My daughter is not a fan of JB but all of a sudden she has decided that she would like to see the movie... not sure I am up for that though! Love both of your projects! The door hanger is beautiful...love the flowers and the LO you did is gorgeous!! I like the clean lines on it!

barb :)