Monday, February 28, 2011

Great Weekend in South Miami Florida

We had an amazing weekend, the weather was perfect.
Saturday we spend it at the beach. I don't think I remember ever going to the beach in February but the weather could not be more beautiful. Just look at the sky.




Then Sunday morning we were at the Boca Raton Resort & Spa for the Car Show. Honey if you read this I want this for my birthday. 1/2 a million. WOW what a car. No wonder no other car turns me on, when you sit on a baby like this everything else is just a car. In my next life.




The in the afternoon we headed down to Davie for the Rodeo. The girls and I love going to the rodeo. Natalie love the Bull Ride and she can tell you everything about it and about what the Cowboy has to do to ride them, and how the Bull retires sometimes, she is too funny.



That was my weekend. It was a fun one.

No comments: