Friday, February 25, 2011

Frosted Designs

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I have a 3 day weekend....YAY!!!! ME!!!!
It's reveal day at Frosted Designs and this weeks challenge is to use metal on your LOs. Mine are fake metals well they are Digi Elements and I use 3 of them. I think I got carried away with flowers but then again I usually do. This is me on my first birthday.






Here is what you are playing for....





.. the new Campin' Critters Cricut Cartridge! This is your last chance to try to win this prize! All you have to do is submit a project for this week's challenge to have your name put in a random drawing for this prize! We will pick one name from this week's or last week's combined entries. Stop by Smart Buy Gal's store to see all the other fabulous things she has to offer! You can get there by clicking HERE!


REMEMBER TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SEND IN YOUR APPLICATIONS FOR THE DESIGN TEAM CALL.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Scrapping.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Another great dig layout Diana! Love all of the flowers!!! Just adore the picture!!